Saturday 22 August 2015

The OJ Reviews 3rd Anniversary


Welcome to my third anniversary post, an annual update for the site showing stats, changes and previews!

Stats

Numbers

Page views of all time - 33,203
Comments of all time - 19
Total Members - 11
Top Three Countries With the Most Traffic -
  1. United States (16,119)
  2. United Kingdom (4540)
  3. Germany (1307)

Posts

First Ever Post - OJ Reviewing Megamind
Most Viewed Post - ORIGINAL VS REMAKE - King Kong

Changes to the Site

As you my have noticed, I have not been keeping up with the three-reviews-a-month plan, sometimes there just arn't any films I have any interest in, sometimes I can't afford to go to the cinema, or I lack motivation to find a Back In Time review or Original VS Remake. So as of now my posts will not be stuck to any kind of schedule except the fact that the minium posts a month will be one, so there will at least be one review a month. Apart from that nothing else is changing.

Upcoming Reviews

After this I will be reviewing either The Maze Runner sequel or Everest starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Josh Brolin to name a few; and towards the end of the year obviously Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Television-wise I need to catch up on the final season of Falling Skies so I shall review that after watching and the eighth series of Doctor Who which should be airing soon. 

Shoutouts and Thanks

The only person to give me a shout out this past year was @had0606 on Instagram, so thanks Hayden!

That's it for this Anniversary post, thank you very much for reading and if you are new then take a look around and if you want to see more then The OJ Reviews is also on:



No comments:

Post a Comment